Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody Looking forward to September??

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Or maybe I'm just weird???:D

What would ye like to see happen in college before we get back??

The place being more efficent or a bit more of a student buzz:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Yup same as, I can't wait to get back to college in September. I miss my college friends and my freedom!!

In Sept I want to see a refreshed student body and indeed a good student buzz. Oh and i'm expecting a good Inductions event lline up!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

As I'm in Vancouver's Asian district and I can't understand anybody around me, I miss all of my classmates. Facebook doesn't help things, so I can't wait until September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Oh god yes I can't stand being stuck in my house all day!! I was never at home when I was in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 battycow

I'm not looking forward to it at all! goin into 4th year.....year of HELL!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 steveoracle

why would anyone look forward to the end of summer?

S

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shaneo1660

Indeed I cant wait to get back! Work aint all its cracked up to be! Oxegen this weekend should keep me sane tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Start of 3rd year so don't know what to expect really. Excited about Erasmus though :)

Advertisement