Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternatives to O2 Release EDGE PLUS..

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

hi folks, am currently looking around at price plans, and o2 let me out of an 18mth contract, 2 months in without penalty..

i am currently on o2 release edge, 3gb data, free any network texts , free calls to 10 nominated landlines, €24.20 incl vat per mth. all other calls are billed at 14c per min, capped at €79..

are there any better options available / similar? had a look at the o2 site but dont see any good plans..

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well what do you need, how much data, many how minutes, to what networks, how many texts to what networks etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

well min of 1 gb data
    the ability to just pay for the calls i make rather than buying a block set of minutes. same for texts, i was on a 150 min and text plan before and most months i didnt use the full allocation.

thats about it.

Advertisement