Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Knocknacarra

Options
  • 06-07-2010 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Anyone know who (film company, school, group) might be filming a movie in Knocknacarra this week? Saw film crew shooting and reshooting scenes in the neighborhood on Monday early afternoon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Crimeline no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

was a thing for tg4, my dad was an extra on it

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Pour souls are out there again today...with umbrellas this time of course (assume it's automatically in the script in Ireland! Ha!).

Having seen up-close filming before, I sympathize with the repetitive nature of film making and the millions of scene takes. The car I see has been driven in and out of the driveway for two days now!

We assumed someone new had bought the house near us, and the party boys formerly there were removed. Couldn't figure out all the vans coming and going initially. Were excited about new neighbors putting up nice window treatments and cleaning up the place!

Would be fun to see on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

That sounds gas, anyone like to share the location in knocknacarra where it is taking place, i'd love to drive by for a look .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Are these the same people that were filiming at the Co-Op in moycullen last week....was wondering what that was all about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

There was a big get-up on Old Rahoon Road with a huge film crew and Garda assitants a couple of weeks back. They were filming a high speed chase or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭seand333

3fullback wrote: »
    That sounds gas, anyone like to share the location in knocknacarra where it is taking place, i'd love to drive by for a look .

They were filming at the church this morning when I passed by. Were there yesterday too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There was a TG4 production filming in Newcastle for about 2 weeks there recently. It's a series called Coirp agus Ainm, I think.

Advertisement