Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portrait Photograph Free

• 06-07-2010 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Amature photographer is looking for females any age (18-60) who would like their portrait done. No charge I just need to practice. Will of course give you a copy of the photographs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

Amature photographer is looking for females any age (18-60) who would like their portrait done. No charge I just need to practice. Will of course give you a copy of the photographs.

Is there a particular reason this is being offered to females only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RichardKilleen

I suppose I prefer to photograph females. But if you think it may be offensive I can change it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

I suppose I prefer to photograph females. But if you think it may be offensive I can change it.

Nothing inherently offensive, but you might want to consider broadening the scope just to prevent anyone jumping to conclusions.

Lets keep this thread aligned with the photography forum rules around same ( nothing wrong with your post btw, just for future posts in this thread.)
    Photography services Offered/Wanted

RichardKilleen, you might also want to consider posting in that forum?

Advertisement