Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday

Options
  • 06-07-2010 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex.

Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.

The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion.

He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.

Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the mother told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.

The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying,
    '
    Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that!

I'm dating Susan!'

Life in a mental hospital

A nurse walks into a room and sees a patient pretending he's driving a Truck, with his hands at 10 to 2.

The nurse asks him, 'Kenny! What are you doing?'

Kenny replies, 'Can't Talk right now I'm driving to LA!'

The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room.

The next day the nurse enters Kenny's room just as he stops driving his imaginary truck and she asks,

'Well Kenny, how was your trip?'

Kenny says, 'I'm exhausted, I just got into LA and I need some rest.

'That's great,' replied the nurse, 'I'm glad you had a safe trip.

The nurse leaves Kenny's room and then goes across the hall into another patients' room and finds Davo sitting on his bed masturbating vigorously.

Shocked, she shouts,

'Davo what are you doing??'

To which Davo replies,

Shhh, I'm shagging Kenny's wife while he's in LA.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement