Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOVENCARE.IE EUROPA BUGGY

Options
  • 06-07-2010 9:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

hi. we bought a europa buggy from lovencare.ie about 2 months ago. it was on sale , down from €300 to €200 . great value. so it arrived and it has been on the roads ever since. much more comfortable for the baby. but, anyway, last week i gave it to my sister in law for one of her kids and when it came back it was missing a shoulder pad. so, i emailed lovencare.ie and told them what happened and they said if i supplied my details they would send me one.
    i just wanted to come on here and just say that i thought it was a really nice gesture and that a pair of shoulder pads came this morning. you dont often see that level of customer care these days. thanks to bill at lovencare.ie . they are a pleasure to deal with and supply all types of baby equipment.

Advertisement