Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Pentax owners around Galway?

• 06-07-2010 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I recently bought a Pentax K-X. I'm wondering if there's any other Pentax owners around Galway that might be interested in meeting to swap/try out lenses.
    I have
    • 18-55 kit lens
    • 55-300 lens
    • 18-150 lens
    • SMC Pentax-F 50mm F1.7

Cheers,
    Pa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 xadacka

Hey!

I shoot exclusively on pentax, have K-7 w/ *ist D secondary, 18-55DA kit, 50-200 and 100 f/2.8 macro, as well as AF-360FGZ flash, of course.

I live in tuam, am in Galway a lot :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    I live in Lackagh so am close to Tuam.
    I have a K-X,

I'd be interested in meeting, swap one or two lenses (would like to try the 100mm G3.8 macro) for a short while. If interested too let me know.
    Cheers
    Pa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 xadacka

I'm not sure about swapping, lenses aren't cheap! But yeah we can need up, pm me.

Advertisement