Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to N20 road could be restored in Limerick city

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    ....and then pass on the cost of same to their end-consumers.

That's the plan, we're evil geniuses! nope, in a highly competitive market place, with many companies on the edge, we've lowered our prices ~20% in the last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

zuroph wrote: »
    That's the plan, we're evil geniuses! nope, in a highly competitive market place, with many companies on the edge, we've lowered our prices ~20% in the last year.

Any time I read stuff like this I can't help wonder why the prices weren't lowered ~20% before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Any time I read stuff like this I can't help wonder why the prices weren't lowered ~20% before now.
    Our prices have been in constant free fall for the last 5 years (since I joined company, so i cant vouch for before then). Market competitiveness came along long before the crash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭rubensni

I don't see how this could be done the way that the slip roads are laid out. It would cost hundreds of thousands to alter the road layout, not to mention more traffic congestion, etc.

v7yus0.jpg

Advertisement