Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed Repairs

• 06-07-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking to get some repairs done to a garden shed (roof re-felting). Anyone know of a tradesman who would do this line of work in Waterford.

Thanks
    Luckycharms

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Hi All

I'm looking to get some repairs done to a garden shed (roof re-felting). Anyone know of a tradesman who would do this line of work in Waterford.

Thanks
    Luckycharms

How big is your shed? its something that could be easily done yourself! you can but the felt in any hardware store and then just get the right nails. With two people you would do it no bother had to do one myself a while ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

i know a guy that would do a good job for you and his prices are keen
    Eoin Kelly 0861797122 give him a call and get a price at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Thanks to all who posted information. I got the shed sorted :)
    *****Lock This Thread Up ***** :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Another happy ending for everyone it would appear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

My other half is doing the shed repair.......OP didn't mention anything about a happy ending!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    My other half is doing the shed repair.......OP didn't mention anything about a happy ending!!!

wmpdd3 your other half did a great job on the shed. Happy ending all around :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement