Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with easydot.com - help!

Options
  • 06-07-2010 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody else has had problems with this website www.easydot.com?

I am setting up a pretty basic website for a club event and decided to use this easydot. By and large things seem fairly straight forward, purchasesed and registered domain, created website using their java based app...but when i go to publish i`m getting no joy and no reply to any emails to tech support.

Has anybody else had similar probles?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Never heard of them before.

The Java based app - if the issue is there maybe you can try running it in an alternative browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭rubs

Hi Trojan,

it gets weirder. Swapped over from Firfox to try you suggestion and when I type in the url I get different messages and home pages!...One says ...website not published yet...the other says registration opening first of July...I`m righly confused now...think I need to bring in experts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I think you need to try a different service tbh.

Advertisement