Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels

• 06-07-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi guys
    This is my first post so hope it works :) Looking for a nice hotel in Wicklow to stay for a night and hoping some of you may be local and know the area better. Ive been looking on other travel review sites and get both good and bad reviews for loads of different ones. Looking for some where nice, central enough and with a Spa as an added plus but not necessary.

Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Kaz88 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    This is my first post so hope it works :) Looking for a nice hotel in Wicklow to stay for a night and hoping some of you may be local and know the area better. Ive been looking on other travel review sites and get both good and bad reviews for loads of different ones. Looking for some where nice, central enough and with a Spa as an added plus but not necessary.

Any help would be great :)

Hi Kaz88,

well if a Spa isn't that necessary I would say the Glendalough Hotel is a nice stay. Nice restaurant, and another (Heather House) up the road with lovely food as well. A lot of walks and locations to take in and history as well if that's what you are looking for.

Advertisement