Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian tableware

Options
  • 06-07-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where you can get Indian dishes and plates like the ones you get in indian restaurants?

I have found a few on line but am hoping there is a shop in Dublin that sells these

Cheers,
    TC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

It's been a few years since I was there, but there was a Chinese supermarket somewhere near Temple Bar (am sure someone will know of it if you ask around). The entrance looks small, but as you go in, you go downstairs and there's a HUGE area selling spices, Asian foods, fresh produce, ingredients and tableware - including Indian dishes. I'm betting it's still there.

Alternatively, I got some balti dishes and those little metal pickle dishes in Tesco's around Christmas time a couple of years ago. Good luck, and if anyone knows the directions to (or address of) the Chinese supermarket I'm talking about, please post them here because I'd make a trip across the country just to go there again!

Advertisement