If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50" LG plasmas

Options
  • 06-07-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Can you give me a price for the following with delivery if you stock them or something similar.

LG 50PK350
    LG 50PK550

Thanks,

X.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Just spotted the 50PK350 on the site for 599 - whats the euro price?

Is there much difference with the 350 and the 550?

Regards,

X.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

xabi wrote: »
    Just spotted the 50PK350 on the site for 599 - whats the euro price?

Is there much difference with the 350 and the 550?

Regards,

X.

Xabi,

thanks a million for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 50PK350 is indeed £599.95 / €719.99 which is excellent value for a 50" 1080p branded screen with MPEG4. We also offer the 350 with our 5 year warranty at just £659.94.

On the 50PK550 query - we don't stock that model - however after a little bit of digging it appears that it is almost the same Tv technically, the main difference appears to be that it sports an additional HDMi input - however again as I don't stock this unit I stand to be corrected.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Thanks John,

Is there any way ths could be delivered to Cork?

X.

xabi wrote: »
    Thanks John,

Is there any way ths could be delivered to Cork?

X.

Yep,

no problem delivery on the 50" LG to The People's Republic is just £24.95.

BTW :o Apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭henryhenry

John,

I'm also really interested in one of these. I'd need it delivered to Galway. Would that be a problem? The reason i ask is the product page on your website states that this can only be purchased instore.

50PK350 and 5 year warranty and delivery to Galway for £685 would be a definite buy for me.

• Advertisement

henryhenry wrote: »
    John,

I'm also really interested in one of these. I'd need it delivered to Galway. Would that be a problem? The reason i ask is the product page on your website states that this can only be purchased instore.

50PK350 and 5 year warranty and delivery to Galway for £685 would be a definite buy for me.

Henry,

yep delivery on that unit to Galway should not be a problem - if you are interested just PM me your contact details & address & I'll see if we can arrange delivery to your address (we are temp out of stock of this unit however we do expect it back within the next week)..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Did you receive that PM John?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Henry.

Unfortuantely John is off on holidays at the moment and he may have not have received your PM as he is in a bad signal area and can't get internet access.

Would it be possible to forward it to me instead ?

Thanks and apologies for the delay.

Regards

Dave

Thanks Dave, PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Hi John,

I am looking for an LG 50pk350, to be delivered to Kilkenny, is this possible?, will be looking for the 5 yr warranty also, if you could get back to me as soon as possible that would be great, thanks mate, Ian

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Jerpointbundie

As I suggested in another thread re this TV, were you able to reach the lads in Belfast on 0044 333 900 0070?

That will be the quickest method of contacting them at the moment as blokes that deal with Boards in Richer are off (well one is back but he has ALOT to catch up on!)

Any problems let me know

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Just want to drop a line in thanks to John and Ursula. I ordered one of these 2 weeks ago and had it delivered last saturday as promised.
    Very happy with it so far, certainly looks the part and John delivered on all committments at a very busy time for them.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭tonto2010

I would like to chime in with the same sentiment, excellent customer service from both John and Ursella. My order was delivered before I expected and at a great price. Top Marks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Sorry Ashley for not getting back to you, I have a 12 month old here and she is a handful! I got in contact with john there alright so happy days, thanks for your help again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.