Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Most Powerful Move in Tekken

Options
  • 06-07-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭

What is the most powerful move in Tekken ....I can't find it at all.

most websites just talk about tekken without answering the question and Yahoo answers is crap...

I thought it was the "Gigaton Blast" by jack but supposedly it some move done by the final boss in Tekken 6...haven't seen any videos on Youtube about it.

What is the most powerful move?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Paul has a really powerful punch that he needs to charge up and then there's the spinning uppercut that the Mishimas can do which is pretty powerful too.

Jinpachi in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection had a really strong unblockable projectile too.

Any particluar reason why you want to know this? You can be guaranteed that a launcher>juggle combo will be far more effective than any of these singularly powerful moves.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Is there published frame data for T6 like the SF games?

Checking that out would be the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Pretty sure it's Kuma/Panda's unblockable "Fatal Wind" (b,b+2+3) @240dmg

The Double Hara-kiri (f,f+1+4~(F_D_B_U) f,f) is 72+144=216, so nope, not in T6.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I used it in Tekken 2 all the time to finish in style :)

Jack in Tekken 2 and Tekken had a move where he winded his arm up and punched. A full charge that took forever to charge up took 100% damage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

A number of things spring to mind upon seeing that video:
    • Surprising variance in quality, some of those models look fantastic for the time, others pretty damn bad (holy **** Ganryu).
    • Backgrounds lol.
    • Tekken 2 had freaking awesome music.
    Kumas fart(!) in T3 is instant kill so that's pretty much question answered if you want raw power in one move.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Kuma/Panda's fart. Miguel's Taunt a close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Paul's move could be a one hit kill as a counter in Tekken 5.

Incredibly satisfying but would never work against a pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Only useful unblockable I can think of is Anna's. Her usual combo ender, f,f+3,4,3 has a hidden move in it. I cant remember exactly but if you hit d1+2 (I think) after the 4, she'll land instantly into her unblockable, so if your opponent techs the floor, they'll get hit by it for big damage.

Found it, it was f,f+3,4 (that part for the combo ender) b+3 (stance change) : 1+2 (just frame move)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Liquidus

Paul - back, square + triangle:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

In Vanilla T6 i believe it was Hwoarangs special kick, (Not the one where he lifts his leg in the air) There was another kick where you had to go into Right Flamingo Stance & press back 3&4.

In BR, Miguel has a 1 hit KO, technically making it the strongest move in the game.

Xinkai wrote: »
    In Vanilla T6 i believe it was Hwoarangs special kick, (Not the one where he lifts his leg in the air) There was another kick where you had to go into Right Flamingo Stance & press back 3&4.

In BR, Miguel has a 1 hit KO, technically making it the strongest move in the game.
    Miguel's "Burly Sneer" (f+3+4,F°) is listed at only 189dmg

Hwoarang's "Power Blast" (LFS 1+4) is an even lower 96dmg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Advertisement