Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphasim Wesland Lynx for FSX

Options
  • 06-07-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone have the above heli for fsx? I can't get mine to fly, it starts but when I move the throttle forward rpm dies and the rotors stop, then move the throttle on joystick to idle and rpm picks up again but the heli just sits there....Its all backwards and its driving me nuts...if anyone out there has that model please tell me how the f*** do I get it to lift off the ground.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Alphasim don't have a Lynx for FSX.:confused: Is it the fs9 model ported over?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 billyjojason

yeah i think it is but according to the text when i was downloading it it should function fully in fsx, i've come across the same model on a few sites, all saying they're for fsx, so have downloaded them all and tried them but the same problem exists with each version. there's something on the readme files with them saying that the heli won't start in the normal way i.e ctrl+e, so you have to use ctrl+shift+F4, or use a manual start sequence, but even with that it won't work. I don't think the problem is with the model, more to do with the particular start sequence or something... :confused:

Advertisement