Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting out

Options
  • 06-07-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I am interested in getting into some road cycling and wanted to get some more info on the type of good entry level bike and gear i should be getting to start out, wondering if there are any recommendations of brands of bike or online shops that i can start my research also a good place to check second hand bikes as i am trying to do this on a budget.

all info appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Hey Moom, welcome to Boards, I'm afraid your in the wrong place though, your in the adverts section you should go here (LINK) and post up the same question. btw there are many threads already addressing the very same question so jump in and swim around, best of luck

Advertisement