Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4/5 Day Ireland Adventure - Suggestions Please!

• 06-07-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey,
    I'm takin my spanish erasmus mate around ireland for 4/5 days. She's getting here thursday night, so gonna head out in dublin then. Then we have friday saturday sunday monday and some of tuesday to adventure ireland.
    I was thinking of a good mix on a budget of around 400. I'll probably have car transport.
    One idea was
    Friday - watersports in mullingar then out there.
    Saturday head to Galway, buzz around there and head out.
    Sunday hit one of the aran islands - I saw a deal of 50euro each for return ferry and b&b for one night for 2 people sharing which would be cool.
    Monday... dunno.

But this is just one poor itenerary of all the stuff that could come to mind.
    Does anyone have any cool ideas of stuff to do in Ireland that's cheap but good fun. I'm especially interested in things like canoe tours or sky diving or surfing or things like that.
    We dont' mind slumming it or sleeping in the car a few of the nights and we're not big drinkers(well i am but il just chug some before going out to keep the costs down) if it means we can put money towards some cooler stuff like watersports or things like that.

You suggestions are really really appreciated - please demonstrate your knowledge of Ireland secret sweet spots!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

after aran islands you could head to Cliffs of Moher and then onto Doolin or Lahinch for some surfing
    Or head north to Mayo see/climb Croagh Patrick then head to Sligo to Enniscrone I believe its a good surfing spot too

Advertisement