Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Capcom game (Darkstalkers Reboot?)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

No.

I second that...utter drivel is a crazy statement.Dead rising is a quality game. First one I got for the Xbox and a great launch title.Well done Capcom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I will never get what people see in that game, one of the very few games I've given away out of sheer hatred.

I could go on a massive rant about all the ways it sucks but that would derail the thread somewhat, and probably start a big argument. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

"Now we have your attention - be sure to follow SSFIV producer Ono San who has additional news... @Yoshi_Onochin"
    about 21 hours ago via TweetDeck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

I will never get what people see in that game, one of the very few games I've given away out of sheer hatred.

I could go on a massive rant about all the ways it sucks but that would derail the thread somewhat, and probably start a big argument. :pac:

Go on start a fight..ya wanna hear what OwwmyKneecap was saying bout ya..Unrepeatable:D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

If that wasnt the big announcement, what was the point in Tape it or Die? Ono's announcement is meant to be scheduled for Evo anyway, so its definitely fighting game related.

At the very least I was hoping for Tape it or Die to be the new Resident Evil reboot.

• Advertisement

Go on start a fight..ya wanna hear what OwwmyKneecap was saying bout ya..Unrepeatable:D

Bleeeeh, surely I can take a guy with sore knees. :pac:

"Ret's burrow!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

GorySnake wrote: »
    If that wasnt the big announcement, what was the point in Tape it or Die? Ono's announcement is meant to be scheduled for Evo anyway, so its definitely fighting game related.

I'm assuming they didn't expect so many people to get interested in what the big announcement was going to be or else they massively over estimated how thrilled people would be over a website unveiling. Either way, Tape it or Die was an atrocious hype campaign. (though no advertising is bad advertising, yadda yadda)

I imagine Ono's thing at Evo is just going to be talking about the Super arcade release. I'm hoping for Darkstalkers, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Im still hoping Capcom had the sense to buy the rights to this game, and for it to be the big announcement. Just for that sweet theme tune

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

A mate of mine who has a mate who works in Capcom Japan and he said that they are actually announcing the September release of SUPER STREET FIGHTER V!!! They're goning straight to the upgrade, apparently....

It'll have all the characters from SFIV and several from Tekken, SNK, Capcom, Marvel, DC and Mortal Kombat as well.

If you finish it you get to watch The Legend of Zelda movie starring River Pheonix!! It sounds amazing!!!!:D

SUPER STREET FIGHTER V!!!

I heard if you highlight Shin Akuma and input the konami code you get to play as Duke Nukem!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

His Ultra causes him to run out of bubblegum but goes into Kick Ass Mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I hear Noob Saibot is in it but his moveset is changed so he throws sausages!

I hear Noob Saibot is in it but his moveset is changed so he throws sausages!

If you EX it the sausages are wrapped in bacon!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If you EX it the sausages are wrapped in bacon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Seems that DarkStalkers reboot may still be on the cards,

Yoshinori Ono is still banging on about his new "Green lit project."

Dead Rising 2 was green lit years ago, so the Tapeitordie site surely has nothing to do with this new project he was presenting to Capcom heads which has gotten the go-ahead.

He also made the following 2 tweets after the Dead Rising announcement:
    "I am going to be at Comic-Con in San Diego on Saturday 24th of July!

I finally hope to reveal a bit about what I've been relentlessly working on lately

Advertisement