Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Zombie Walk

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Karona wrote: »
    9pm till 11pm is that not a bit late??

Hi Karona.
    I'm not one of the organisers. I think last year's walk was arranged at an earlier time, but was delayed due to different things on the evening and probably started between 8:30 and 9:00pm. Last year's walk was on during July - I'm guessing it will have more students taking part this year, being Sept. and all that.
    They're also organising a venue or nightclub for a party after the walk, and according to their facebook page:
    We encourage everyone to *bring their own make up*, props, costumes, etc.
    There will be make up and fake blood provided at the Spanish arch starting 7:30 up to 9 with a small fee to cover the costs and expenses, any money that is profited from this will go towards a charity.
    The charity will be Galway Community Circus – Charity No. 17420

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Sounds good, any chance to be be a zombie and Im there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I'm glad it's later this year, it'll look better in the dark I'd say.

Can't wait for this years Zombie Walk, I had loads of fun last year. It was so surreal walking into Bar 903 after and seeing the whole place full of dancing Zombies

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Was down there last night and took some photos, amazing considering Halloween is a long time away.
    I suppose theres Xmas decorations in the shops already so why not!
    Great atmosphere and a large crowd of zombies took part! theres more pictures on Galway.com

IMG_2957-e1315605567255.jpgIMG_2927-e1315605708274.jpg

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

shes hot!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

u love it

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭v.e.r.b.a.l

skelliser wrote: »
    u love it

What a weirdo, replying to himself?!!

Advertisement