Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to the Coast!

Options
  • 06-07-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Was wondering if there was anyone interested in moving to Clare near the end of August 2010 for a year...

Reasons for me moving from the east to the west;
    1. Sick of the city.:mad:
    2. Wanna be able to have the option to Surf every day.:D
    3. Ridiculously cheap rent for beautiful accommodations and locations.:)

Have 3 lads moving with me in mid August into a 6 bedroom apartment...So there is room for anyone who shares the same reasons as me for moving...........or if u know of any websites to find interested people/wave renters (makes no sense but i like it).....let me know if u like the sound of this!

Sorry if this msg is unclear...shattered at the mo!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Cool Running

Sounds good man....

I defo be interested in something like that!!! Wanna Surf everyday which aint happenning in Dublin!

I'd have to make sure I get a job there first

P.m if your still looking for heads..

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

I did exactly that 4 years ago and never looked back. I don't know how much luck you'll have getting a job before you move here, sometimes you just have to take a gamble and jump in with both feet. Clare is a fabulous place to live, just make sure to take the time to have a good look around and don't be afraid to get talking to the locals. It took me a while to find work but I got really lucky in the end and love my job. Beats the **** out of my old life in Dublin that's for sure. I still like to go back for the odd weekend out on the town but I'm always dying to get out again by Monday. Best of luck with the big move and PM me if there's anything I can help you out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

A job in Clare.......... ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

They're there if you know where to look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FreeTonyFlow

I'm with you Dreamer,

Lets initiate this Kick and wake up before our brains get scrambled by Limbo,

Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

**[Pulls out a grenade launcher]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gralus

Surfboard - check!
    Wetsuit - check!

Right...that's my bags packed!

Now the waiting game begins.

Advertisement