Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want to be evicted Nathan or John James

Options
  • 06-07-2010 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

who do you want to be evicted ???? and why ?

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE EVICTED ?? John James or Nathan ?? 40 votes

Nathan
    0% 0 votes
    John James
    100% 40 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

I think its a no brainer , Nathan is boring and really doesn't do much in the house , John James whether you love him or hate him is entertainment and is a lively character in the house .
    But then again we are talking about the British public and after last week results there is always the chance that there will be an upset .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Thought it was Caoimhe and Nathan up?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

**** i hit jj by mistake :( my vote doesnt count :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    I think its a no brainer , Nathan is boring and really doesn't do much in the house

That could be because BB isn't showing him much.;)
    John James whether you love him or hate him is entertainment and is a lively character in the house .

No, he's a backstabber with an agenda to win at all costs.:pac:
    But then again we are talking about the British public and after last week results there is always the chance that there will be an upset .

Of course, sure the teenagers will want him to stay, therefore........;)

I really think BB knows from info given by all wannabe HMs what person will be good at a particular task, and can fit that in to meet their own agenda, depending on who they want to keep in the house.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

These threads are spoilers to whats going on, i came into the forum to look at the general disussion spoiler free thread but its pointless having that spoiler free when right under it there is a thread ruining tomorrows show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

mdwexford wrote: »
    These threads are spoilers to whats going on, i came into the forum to look at the general disussion spoiler free thread but its pointless having that spoiler free when right under it there is a thread ruining tomorrows show.

Which is why I fought against spoilers in the PWYW thread.

When it was the BB forum there were threads posted about everything BB and the only time spoilers were needed was on the final night.:pac:

It's reality tv though, and just because we have two threads, one allowing spoilers and one not we cannot stop other posters from starting threads.

Again, I fought this because I thought people should be allowed to start threads like they always did, just because it's no longer the BB Forum doesn't mean you can't post up a new thread.

Why there were threads on Chanell and Ziggy and Lisa and Mario, puke and bec's containing stuff that had not been aired, but posted on DS and everyone gave their opinion.

For some reason it's all changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hmm lame, guess ill have to give the place a miss till after nominations and the save yourself task in future. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Ya I agree, starting blatant threads like this underneath the spoiler free one negate the point. While I'm happy to read about what's happening a few days ahead, not everyone is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

Get that nathan chap out, he's boring. Imagine being an adult and asking him if it was ok that you made yourself something to eat, or your own dinner. if you did so, then he gets the hump because he's far too lowbrow to understand the term personal preference. I wouldnt trust a man who spends half the day with his hand in his jocks, to cool my dinner. He even looks like he's walkin with lice. he's a typical layabout chav, I often have to rewind parts of the show to understand what he's said. He's a *****r.

On a seperate note, I wasn't surprised to see some of the anti irish sentiment allowed to creep in unmoderated on the BB website yesterday. Comment like "get that stupid Irish tease out" and "out with the Irish". that kinda stuff realy get on my nerves, I sent them a snotty email, alas no reply as yet. Can you imagine If
    we sent mails to BB or X Factor, If we could vote, Saying, Get that British Twat out, and British OUT!!!!...hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Which is why I fought against spoilers in the PWYW thread.

When it was the BB forum there were threads posted about everything BB and the only time spoilers were needed was on the final night.:pac:

It's reality tv though, and just because we have two threads, one allowing spoilers and one not we cannot stop other posters from starting threads.

Again, I fought this because I thought people should be allowed to start threads like they always did, just because it's no longer the BB Forum doesn't mean you can't post up a new thread.

Why there were threads on Chanell and Ziggy and Lisa and Mario, puke and bec's containing stuff that had not been aired, but posted on DS and everyone gave their opinion.

For some reason it's all changed.

Eh in fairness, SS, all thats required here is a bit of cop on from people starting the threads. Something as simple as "Eviction Week 4 - Spoilers here" would have been nice. We all know there is save and replace. Personally I wouldn't have started the thread until after the save and replace was aired but thats just me. To have the names of the people in the thread title when it hasn't been aired is pretty crap, and just requires a title change. Thats it. Its really not that big a deal. Not everyone wants to know in advance and people should be afforded that courtesy.

On the topic at hand:

Nathan is gone, but I'd rather see John James go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

get jj out, hes a **** stirer. Seriosly hes been involved in nearly evry argument, other than that hes boring.

i agree nathan isn't the most excting housemate but atleast hes funny sometimes.

but as the majority of voters are probably girls, i think jj will stay in :mad:!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Nathan - He's boring and his true colours came out last night with Shabby. I wouldn't like to be around someone like that in real life so I hope he goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Im starting to find Nathan quite nasty and cocky, not liking him at all, whereas JJ is at least nice to look at :pac: I know hes a bit thick but i dont think he actually means any badness with his stupidness.

Plus id love to see how the JJ/Josie thing would go if BB put in new hot girls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nathan. He pretty much just makes me angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Nathan because he actually does nothing!!

Want John James to stay to keep arguing:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Nathan to go what a bitch he is dont like him at all at least john james looks funny when he argues and has an ozzy accent and is easy to look at :P

Advertisement