Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So what if the NWO are actually the good guys?

• 06-07-2010 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

It is a possiblity...isn't it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

lol, firestarter. You're gonna have to try harder than that. Give us a few reasons why you think it is a possibility...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

lol, firestarter. You're gonna have to try harder than that. Give us a few reasons why you think it is a possibility...

LOL, Just throwin it out there is all!!

I originally posted this on the New World Order thread so coppied and pasted it again, with some editing to bring into context for this thread

Some would argue that they are educated and inlightened people who tried to bring about change in the early 19th century but were all but destroyed by the current elite but have been building power behind the scene waiting for the oportunity to finnaly topple the current power structure, and alow humanity to move forward, and as 'history is writtin by the victor' we are told that they are evil people who want to enslave mankind, well from where im sitting we look pretty enslaved already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

mugs1 wrote: »
    LOL, Just throwin it out there is all!!

I originally posted this on the New World Order thread so coppied and pasted it again, with some editing to bring into context for this thread

Some would argue that they are educated and inlightened people who tried to bring about change in the early 19th century but were all but destroyed by the current elite but have been building power behind the scene waiting for the oportunity to finnaly topple the current power structure, and alow humanity to move forward, and as 'history is writtin by the victor' we are told that they are evil people who want to enslave mankind, well from where im sitting we look pretty enslaved already.

If you're referring to the Bushes, Blairs and Browns of this world, the question of them being educated and enlightened is debatable at least. I have always seen the NWO and the current elites as the same shower of useless sh1tes. As far as any of them being good guys, if they were, the world would be a much nicer place to live. Everything they touch turns to sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

My issue is with the people running the current system be they masons,illuminatti or just a semi organised group of greedy sociopaths.

If someone like the illuminatti for example where setting up religion and freemasons etc for a fall it is still irelevant to me.
    The people perpetuating this downward spiraling system need to be removed and confined to a safe place where they can hopefully recieve treatment and possibly deprogramming.
    One of my favourite psychologists was Carl Jung who i believe was a freemason or possibly a templar.He was very helpful to me and sounded like a guy whohad a very troubling past and did seem to want to help others..i know he helped me with his writings.
    Some of the NWO most likely are good guys who are waiting for a big enough crowd to turn this all around.
    But its getting to a stage now where the NWO who seem to be the people announcing it and pushing it forward are periodically involved in dodgy dealings that dont do any good for anyone but themselves or their loyalties.
    A friend of mine sometimes says maybe they need to do all this even depopulation for the good of mankind as a whole.
    If this was so i think they could have done it alot differently with alot less damage to the enviornment.
    Look at the situation in America.They import drugs from countries they invaded, to put out on the streets.The media and hollywood promote the use of drugs.Yet they also lock up so many Americans for using those drugs.Baiting and locking up citizens is turning into one of the most profitable industries on that continent.
    So we gathered already i would imagine that these guys doing all this are ar$eholes.
    Maybe they are not freemasons and just pretending to be..but we have not had many freemasons step forward and condemn these acts and refute the idea that they are masons.So i am thinking its too late to save whatever good was in the masons when it first started.
    All this leaves me with the rough conclusion that the guys in charge at the moment be they evil,demonic or insane..need to be totally removed for the sake of the planet.Unfortunatly i see no way of doing this without creating another secret society who would have to swear death oaths to even have a chance of not being infiltrated.
    It seems power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately.
    I say bring on the flood or go back to fuedal times with sticks and stones.
    Mankind is much to dumbed down and ignorant,i really find it hard to imagine taking down the system and integrating one thatactually reverses all the damage and untrains the ignorance out of billions of people worldwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Torakx wrote: »
    The people perpetuating this downward spiraling system need to be removed and confined to a safe place where they can hopefully recieve treatment and possibly deprogramming.

Its usually their victims who are removed to recieve "treatment" and "deprogramming" .

They are so sly , that you won't see who they are .

• Advertisement

If you're referring to the Bushes, Blairs and Browns of this world, the question of them being educated and enlightened is debatable at least. I have always seen the NWO and the current elites as the same shower of useless sh1tes. As far as any of them being good guys, if they were, the world would be a much nicer place to live. Everything they touch turns to sh1te.

No I don't think they are very enlightened either!!

Im also reminded of the English model "Divide and Conquor"

Blair and Brown threw their lot in with the Bushes, and the American Model of resourse grabing masqurading as Holy War.. America has been using the Divide and Conquor Model on it's neighbers for the last hundred years, egged on buy England who used that very same tactic for hundreds of years

England alway's wanted controll of America ( to keep their dying Empire alive) they got kicked out and they couldn't do it directly so they did it covertly by undermining the new goverment, ( who were made up of free thinking Masons and possibly iluminati) at every opurtunity. So to my mind what we are seeing is old world opressive tactics being played out today

Maybe all the Masonic symbols in Washington DC are not symbols of the Evil NWO, but a symbol of what might have been if the old world didn't interfere with the NEW

For me the european Union is the opposite of this, nocking borders free movment and exchange of ideas and culture. all this between countries who were Kicking the sh1t out of each other for centuries...seems pretty new, and a fresh way of thinking.

A ducumentary I watched a while ago..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgcdRCWEt4Q

"Special relationship" me B$llicks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

No I don't think they are very enlightened either!!

Im also reminded of the English model "Divide and Conquor"

Blair and Brown threw their lot in with the Bushes, and the American Model of resourse grabing masqurading as Holy War.. America has been using the Divide and Conquor Model on it's neighbers for the last hundred years, egged on buy England who used that very same tactic for hundreds of years

England alway's wanted controll of America ( to keep their dying Empire alive) they got kicked out and they couldn't do it directly so they did it covertly by undermining the new goverment, ( who were made up of free thinking Masons and possibly iluminati) at every opurtunity. So to my mind what we are seeing is old world opressive tactics being played out today

Maybe all the Masonic symbols in Washington DC are not symbols of the Evil NWO, but a symbol of what might have been if the old world didn't interfere with the NEW

For me the european Union is the opposite of this, nocking borders free movment and exchange of ideas and culture. all this between countries who were Kicking the sh1t out of each other for centuries...seems pretty new, and a fresh way of thinking.

The English didn't get kicked out. Shakes head and laughs hysterically.:pac:
    Then now frowns a bit after all that.

The USofA is still part of the British crown.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

mysterious wrote: »
    The USofA is still part of the British crown.;)

no its not, you just made that up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Maybe they're Masonic symbols and nothing else. They mean something to Freemasons but to everyone else they're like any other historic monument.

Maybe the NWO have a long-term vision for the benefit of the planet but it might not look pretty in the short-term. I don't know.:confused:

• Advertisement

robtri wrote: »
    no its not, you just made that up..
    No unfortunately I didn't. There is no personal gain from making it up.

Watch Jack Nicoleson's clip of "you can't handle the truth"

Britain and USA are always in wars together. Britain and USA go after the same countries. All bloodlines monarchs in Britain have ruled USA since the beginning. USA still is under the authority of the crown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

If they were they would be trying to recruit good people.

caseyann wrote: »
    If they were they would be trying to recruit good people.

Maybe they have been, there have been alot of good people in history who have tried to bring about change, a new world order if you like, I think the documentary above names a few and I think there have been a few in our more recent history too. Most of them died far to young and not by natural causes

In my opinion the system we have now is the old world order, of monarchy and big buisness, the few profit off the many I think we know who alot of them are the bushes, rockefeller,etc... it's been like that for centuries it's worked for centuries

These people have a sweet deal at the moment, the system in place works for them, why change it and risk rocking the boat, so to my mind they don't want change they want to keep everything just the way it is because they already have us inslaved,

For theses guys change is bad a New World Order is bad, So they spread fear and hate, about evil secret societies plotting to inslave mankind and they have people so afraid of change they effectivley lock the cages themselves and defend their jailer's by propagating this fear....

just my opinion mind you, based on observation :)

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

just my opinion mind you, based on observation :)

Oh. On the square, are you a travelling man?

Oh. On the square, are you a travelling man?

Thats weak lad.....but i'd expect nothing less!

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Thats weak lad.....but i'd expect nothing less!

it was freemason lingo, don'¨t take it personally.

No unfortunately I didn't. There is no personal gain from making it up.

Watch Jack Nicoleson's clip of "you can't handle the truth"

Britain and USA are always in wars together. Britain and USA go after the same countries. All bloodlines monarchs in Britain have ruled USA since the beginning. USA still is under the authority of the crown.

no its not .. its made up...

if anything the usa rules britain now, tells it what to do..

:D

:D
    :D back at you

:confused::confused::confused:

Absolutley, britain are only swinging on the coat tails of america, in a pitifull attempt to remain a player on the international stage,

• Advertisement

Absolutley, britain are only swinging on the coat tails of america, in a pitifull attempt to remain a player on the international stage,

Stop taking everything you see at face value and what your told to see it as.:rolleyes:

The Crown OWNS AND RUNS, America, Britain and the Vatican. They are not countries. The US president is not the president of the people. He is president of the corporation, like the boss of Tesco like for example.

USA is just the millitary powerhouse of this empire. The bloodlines that have ruled since ancient times still rule today. The bloodlines that rule America today are the founding fathers of this corporation new state of the British Empire.

You and Robtri make the reality look so silly when in fact it's so beyond what your scope of perception.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

You and Robtri make the reality look so silly when in fact it's so beyond what your scope of perception.
    How much weed do you smoke on a daily basis, seriously?

yes and you lost your perception of reality a long time ago....

no point in asking for evidence since it is so real... cuase u will not show any..... WHY CAUSE YOU CANT....

A wise man once said perception is reality.... i believe you believe the stuff you say, and wish u would debate instead of stating you perception of reality as fact.

yes and you lost your perception of reality a long time ago....

no point in asking for evidence since it is so real... cuase u will not show any..... WHY CAUSE YOU CANT....

A wise man once said perception is reality.... i believe you believe the stuff you say, and wish u would debate instead of stating you perception of reality as fact.

The evidence is everywhere. I just don't waste my time with people like you, who just cant find anything out and sit around believing everything you have been conditioned with since childhood. The rabbit hole is very deep. You don't learn reality in school you know.

Washington, Rome and London are symbolically connected and the bloodlines do IN FACT rule and run these states whether youf feel comfortable knowing this or not.

People have better important things in life than trying to convince you the truth of everything. The Nile never flows backwards so there is no point living your life in Denial.

The evidence is everywhere. I just don't waste my time with people like you, who just cant find anything out and sit around believing everything you have been conditioned with since childhood. The rabbit hole is very deep. You don't learn reality in school you know.

Washington, Rome and London are symbolically connected and the bloodlines do IN FACT rule and run these states whether youf feel comfortable knowing this or not.

People have better important things in life than trying to convince you the truth of everything. The Nile never flows backwards so there is no point living your life in Denial.

proved my point exactly...
    all BS no answers ....

proved my point exactly...
    all BS no answers ....

You have to much of a strong belief system built at this point to even accept the truth or any answer from someone. You are so stuck in it, you actually misread some of th e answrs I gave you like...... reasoning of why I don't bother with people in your case.

All you have to do is open your eyes, seriously. Washington, London and Rome are deeply connected and interwebed with each other through masonary, symbolism, economic policy and other forms of power. Opening ones eyes gives you the ability to find the answers to the questions you are seeking.

If you can't do this, dont expect real people to waste their time with you. There are other forums here provided that may spoonfeed you the generic comforting answers you may wish to hear instead of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You have to much of a strong belief system built at this point to even accept the truth or any answer from someone. You are so stuck in it, you actually misread some of th e answrs I gave you like...... reasoning of why I don't bother with people in your case.

All you have to do is open your eyes, seriously. Washington, London and Rome are deeply connected and interwebed with each other through masonary, symbolism, economic policy and other forms of power. Opening ones eyes gives you the ability to find the answers to the questions you are seeking.

If you can't do this, dont expect real people to waste their time with you. There are other forums here provided that may spoonfeed you the generic comforting answers you may wish to hear instead of this.
    That is borderline abusive. Cut it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

It is a possiblity...isn't it??

Perhaps some members are. One can only speculate as to how things are controlled, who controls and who has any influence.

Power and wealth usually comes from corruption, but power alone can come from great humility,honesty and perseverance eg. Gandhi and Mandela

Advertisement