Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc in Bioprocess Engineering at DCU

Options
  • 06-07-2010 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I am at this moment choosing between a Msc in Bioprocess Engineering at DCU (Euro 6,000), and Msc in MSc Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Biotechnology at DIT?(Euro 12,000)

I have weighed up the pros and cons of the respective courses and I feel drawn to the DCU course slightly based on an appearance of strong industry contacts in the biopharmaceutical industry.

Both courses share numerous modules and have a research/project element. I would appreciate any input from anyone who as completed either of these courses, as I don't understand how the DIT Fees structure can be almost double that of DCU; further to that, how do people feel course fees relate to the quality of Master Degrees ?
    Regards
    RW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'd say your best bet would be to check the Engineering forum.

Happy hunting! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Go for DCU. I did some modules in bioprocessing there and they've class facilities.

Advertisement