Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceol agus Craic in Carlingford

Options
  • 06-07-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I'm bringing a few Yanks to Carlingford next w/end - looking for some good pubs with a bit of Irish music and some craic - any suggestions very welcome - tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

PJ O'hares is good but not sure if they have any Irish music. Plenty of other pubs around the village

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

Odia1101 wrote: »
    I'm bringing a few Yanks to Carlingford next w/end - looking for some good pubs with a bit of Irish music and some craic - any suggestions very welcome - tks

went there a few fridays ago and the town was empty...i've heard it is buzzing on a sat night though..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

if its this weekend coming, you'd be better taking them up to Dunleer

the Leinster fleadh is on and there will be a lot more craic there than anywhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Odia1101

tks for replies guys - it's wend after next so guess i'm gonna miss the fleadh. My US friends also want to play some golf so a pal has recc'd Mourne Golf Club in Newcastle ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Odia1101 wrote: »
    tks for replies guys - it's wend after next so guess i'm gonna miss the fleadh. My US friends also want to play some golf so a pal has recc'd Mourne Golf Club in Newcastle ??

Bit far from Carlingford, isn't it?
    Greenore's only just down the road, and I've heard it said it's a good course. Wouldn't know myself, I'm not into golf.

• Advertisement
Advertisement