Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slush puppies query

• 06-07-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi!

Bit of a strange question but figured here was as good a place as any to ask!

It's my little sisters 21st this weekend and iv gotten her a slush puppy machine.... what im looking for now is some of the cups and spooneystraw thingys to go with it. Was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that might not be funny about me asking them to either sell or give me some? id say ill probably be told to f off but sure ill try anything once!

if anyone has any ideas itd be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

You can buy them off the slushie website or Spar on the yellow road have one so might ask them if they'd sell you some for cost price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Or ring Slushee. They are located in Waterford and will probably give you free straws and cups

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

or try one of the euro shops in town here ,,mite have what ya need aswell,,,there sometimes good for odd bits like that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I really want a slushee now

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

we got a slushie machine for one of the children for xmas and a waterford company does them the machine wasnt great but there was a abundance of cups and straws with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement