Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Igoogle email with Register365

Options
  • 06-07-2010 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

I've decided to use domain mapping from my site to my wordpress account and so I am getting rid of sitemaker from my register365 domain. This means I won't be able to avail of their email so I'm trying to set up Igoogle email for the site.

I can't seem to get the mx records to change on my domain control panel and am at a loss now as how to do it. When I ring register 365 they seem very unhelpful and have fobbed me off telling me to email in queries. Can anyone let me know how to configure Igoogle email for my domain? Google list 7 mx server addresses I should be adding but I can only add 4 in my control panel and they keep disappearing every time I save them. Sorry for the rant but it's really starting to annoy me now!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement