Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos... Belfast

Options
  • 06-07-2010 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with any of the tattoo places in Belfast. I was up on Saturday and saw a few and it got me thinking about gettin my 3rd one. I've been holding out for a while now and before the summer ends i'll have the time (and hopefully the funds) to get my 3rd tattoo...

Cheers for replies in advance x :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

cris crooks at white dragon is your only man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Have you had work done by him?

no, but I know what I am talking about.

I am not sure why when these threads come up, people are so adverse to looking the recommendations up on the internet, and making up their own mind.

here:
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=77679939&albumId=2751563

and also, he's in the tattooist online portfolio thread.

sorry, that was needlessly curt of me. I am just off a plane.

Basically, while we on here can make suggestions, it isn't actually our decision. so once some one says "I think he is good", thats as much info as you can really get from us. everything else must come from you.

One person can find one tattooist great, the next thinks he is an insufferable geebag. I'd rather have my EYES out before I got tattooed by some of the tattooists recommened on here, and by the same token I am sure others don't agree with me either.

but it isn't us, its you. look at portfolios and talk to tattooists. never get work by anyone because someone says they are good, unless you believe you can trust that person totally. Actually, while I am mid-rant, one should also trust their tattooist enough to follow what THEY told you to do for aftercare. I don't understand why people come on here to ask. If the lad is good enough to tattoo you, he is good enough to tell you what to do after. (/rant)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

cris crooks at white dragon is your only man.

I would tend to agree.

To the OP, i'm based on Belfast, and have seen a fair bit of his work, and that of others, and he's the best in this part of the country in my opinion.
    That said, you'll not get a one off piece by him, because he's only doing a minimum of half-sleeves atm, and only Japanese stuff.

But I'd recommend Jozsef from White Dragon. He's done two of mine now, and his stuff is excellent. He has a fair amount of stuff up on his facebook gallery or you can find him here... http://www.myspace.com/satanizmo

Belfast City Skinworks is also reliably top-drawer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement