Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A photoshop request..

Options
  • 06-07-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, hopefully this is in the right section...

I have recently buckled a wheel on my car (damm potholes :mad:)

Unfortunately my cars wheels are not easy to come by and are not cheap...

I have been able to source a potential replacement however it is gunmetal grey. I personally like this colour and would consider getting the 3 unbuckled recoated. (however this very expensive as well)

In order to see if it would be worth my money, could someone help me out and photoshop the below wheel onto the below car please?

Many thanks in advance..

wheelgunmetal.jpg

isjdfgipoa.jpg

06022010239.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Probably just easier to darken the existing alloys on the photo. They're going to look different in different light anyway. Also it'll look way more realistic.

I'll throw up an attempt tonight if I remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

5uspect wrote: »
    Probably just easier to darken the existing alloys on the photo. They're going to look different in different light anyway. Also it'll look way more realistic.

I'll throw up an attempt tonight if I remember!

Cheers, Yea I thought that myself, maybe just get the colour from the wheel to darken the photos with?

I'll PM you this eve and award you many internertz points and much appreciation for your unpaid labour if you can do it!! :D

Right so. How does this look?

attachment.php?attachmentid=119411&stc=1&d=1278523127

attachment.php?attachmentid=119412&stc=1&d=1278523127

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Awesome! I like it! thanks im going to go for it i think!! now just need to find the right place at the right price now!

100 internetz points for you my friend! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

What a way to use boards ha, nice work Men:D

• Advertisement

I do love my internetz points! Glad to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,571 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Nice, looks kind of more sophisticated with the darker colour

Advertisement