Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inflatable boat

• 06-07-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking for an inflatable fishing boat that i'll use on small lakes,something that i can row and use with a small outboard motor ...also i need to be able to let the air out and put it in the back of a estate car..
    Any ideas where i can find one...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

apolloduck.ie or donedeal.ie

Buyer beware!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭scaldybelt

The small rib which Lidl regularly do (around €599) is good all round value, but even better value can be had for the same boat sometimes on ebay. I have one which cost me €330 new/delivered on ebay (seller from Cork) - only difference is different badge on front - everything else is exactly the same.
    I use mine with a 2hp engine.

I keep mine inflated and dry stored, but I've seen people use them and deflate and pack them into the back of a car without problem.

As Dyflin says, Buyer Beware.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

ah so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I got one of the Sevylor Oasis KL87 inflatable boats from Lidl a couple of years back and seen them since aswell. Cost me about €60. Looking for a motor for it now...had it out this morning with the 2 kids in. I keep it inflated all the time...no problems. Its about 8' long

Advertisement