Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linsey Lohan gets 90 days jail and another 90 days for rehab!

• 06-07-2010 11:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

Linsey Lohan got 90 days jail and another 90 days AFTER for rehab, this morning!

Full story here: http://www.celebuzz.com/lindsay-lohan-gets-90-days-s222181/
    Lindsay Lohan is going to have to put her career comeback on the back burner for a while.
    Judge Marsha Revel has just sentenced Lohan to 90 days in jail, followed by a 90-day stay in an impatient rehab program. For the math-impaired, that's six months total.
    Lohan appeared in the Beverly Hills Courthouse this morning to answer to probation-violation charges stemming from her 2007 DUI case. During the hearing, Revel determined that the Just My Luck actress had failed on numerous occasions to attend her court-mandated alcohol-education classes, a condition of her plea-bargain for the DUI case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

li-lo gets jail-o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

orourkeda wrote: »
    li-lo gets jail-o
    Aye ...so cheerio! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Best thing to happen to an alcoholic to be locked up for 180days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

About time in fairness, not showing before because she was off partying somewhere (I think in Cannes but can't be sure) and "lost" her passport.
    Maybe this will be the shock she needs to clean her act up, sort her life out and get back on track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

She needs a good kick up the ar*e, this might be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Liamario

Why on earth would we want her to clean her act up? Where is the fun in that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Liamario wrote: »
    Why on earth would we want her to clean her act up? Where is the fun in that!

Ha that's so true!!

And Paris Hilton got arrested at the world cup for posession of marijuna, they're all the same, ooh to be an IT girl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

best thing that could happen for her she needs some serious help to sort her life out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

A shank in the lung will sort her out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Judge Marsha Revel has just sentenced Lohan to 90 days in jail, followed by a 90-day stay in an impatient rehab program. For the math-impaired, that's six months total.

An "impatient rehab program" sounds like something my mother would run. "Therapy circle my hole! Next person to drink ANYTHING gets a smack in the head!"

(I think they mean in-patient.)

What possessed her not to turn up for the classes she was supposed to attend? She really seems to have brought this on herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

There's a video of her sentencing here. She reminds me of a child in it. She has plenty of time to turn her life around so hopefully this'll get her ass in gear.
    But if her jail time is anything like other celebs then she'll be out in a week max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,862 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Don't think she is going to be out in a week this time.
    Sounded like the judge was pretty pissed off with her taking the piss out of the court mandated orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

The videos over on the BBC News web site, complete with pathetic pleading, wimpering and crying: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10533925.stm
    Whats with the woman? Is she not of control, uncontrollably addicted or just stupid? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Oracle wrote: »
    The videos over on the BBC News web site, complete with pathetic pleading, wimpering and crying: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10533925.stm
    Whats with the woman? Is she not of control, uncontrollably addicted or just stupid? :confused:
    Bit of all of htose things probably.

I take no pleasure in seeing that video

rofl-doggie.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I'm amazed the judge gave her 2 weeks to appear in court to be taken into jail. She was generous, I'd have slung her in jail right away, or maybe have given her 12-24 hrs, notice max.

.... and what about the innocent citizens of Hollywood and LA? They'll have a crazed drunk driver, out on the biggest bender of her life, before she gets the slammer in 2 weeks? Watch out Hollywood .... :eek:

She has something on her ankle. She can't consume any drugs or alcohol

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She wasn't doing much crying during her partying and drinking in Nice, France when she was supposed to be abstaining!
    Lost/stolen passport my ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Lormcd

Ha! Bout time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Stupid idiot just can't help herself.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/t4u6g2.jpg
    Take a good look at her nail varnish. That was taken in the courtroom. Even there, she can't help being childish. If the judge (or a court official) had noticed that, she'd have undoubtedly got a longer stretch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Nothing more than she deserves. I hope she enjoys being the meat in a lesbo sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd still ride her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Haddockman wrote: »
    Nothing more than she deserves. I hope she enjoys being the meat in a lesbo sandwich.

There'd be a 50/50 chance of that not being punishment.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

She had been in jail before, no?

Anyway, the coke and booze are only one side of the story, she is on loads of other high-powered prescription ****e as well. She will still be able to get her highs along with some full-on girly action, I'm sure she'll be grand :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

She had been in jail before, no?

Anyway, the coke and booze are only one side of the story, she is on loads of other high-powered prescription ****e as well. She will still be able to get her highs along with some full-on girly action, I'm sure she'll be grand :D
    Anyone selling tickets. Er; for my friend, you understand!
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Sneak in a cameraphone and hope for the best. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

I love this pic.

2571661.jpg

Oh the drama! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Poor LiLo....lol!

• Advertisement

The girl is pure dirt and as a show of this all one has to do is look at her fingernails.
    There you will find a message she placed there for the judge in defiance.

The below picture message has been reported across many news sites. I suspect when the judge hears about it, she will have somethng more to say about it too maybe?

lindsaylohanfingernailm.jpg

lindsaylohanfingernailm.jpg

See here for other site reports for example:
    * http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1292984/Lindsay-Lohan-tweets-human-rights--claims-F-word-nails-joke.html
    * http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/lindsay-lohan/lindsay-lohan-middle-fingernail-slip-picture-005766
    Lohan last night tweeted Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which says: 'No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.'

Strange that!
    She has been torturing people for some time now with her antics, abusing people in clubs, cars and on the street!
    ...My, how she soon forgets these things when convenient!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

heard her plea to the judge on the radio this morning and it was like a spoilt child. Think she was saying something about not going to those classes because they clashed with her work schedule or something. How ridiculous is that if a court orders you to do something DO IT, she deserves the sentence hope they dont let her out after 1 day or something but they prob will

She's an overdose waiting to happen.

It shows that the US system is no better than any other country when it comes to mental health issues, and it seems odd that they've now, so late in the day, ordered a psychiatric evaluation. We'll now see whether she was trying to act her way out of a prison sentence. If she was, then she's a better actress than people give her credit for.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38139098/ns/today-entertainment/

I feel sorry for her having a pair of complete arseholes for parents, celebrity or no.

Pushing kids into doing what they're not suited to leads to all kinds of trouble. Look at our political dynasties, where the children of politicians become politicians. Their parents might have been cut out for politics, but it's debatable as to whether their children are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,617 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

90 days in jail isn't enough for people like her. Glad she got some punishment though, sick of reading about the cushy punishments US "celebs" get.

Can't wait for the film version of her story.
    My how they are going to spin things if Linsey gets the chance for input! LOL

capture2lf.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

she looks like a scrubber

She goes to jail today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She goes to jail today
    YAY!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20403593,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent

If Lindsay Lohan behaves herself in jail, she'll serve only about 14 days of her 90-day sentence."She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior," L.A. Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells People............................

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The little shiite was late for her appereance too.

• Advertisement

Degsy wrote: »
    The little shiite was late for her appereance too.
    I was going to say she was starting as she means to go on - but she started turning up late for things a long time ago.

The court should be lucky she turned up at all and not just claimed the next day "well it was like this your honour, instead of me passport going missing, it was me driving licence this time!"

Biggins wrote: »
    I was going to say she was starting as she means to go alone - but she started turning up late for things a long time ago.

The court should be lucky she turned up at all and not just claimed the next day "well it was like this your honour, instead of me passport going missing, it was me driving licence this time!"

She got held up trying to choose which hand-cuffs to put on, but in the end slummed it and went for stainless steel.

I'd still bang her though! (double condom).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,323 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'd still bang her though! (double condom).

You'd need more than that to be honest. Lead shielding at least.

I'd bang her too. But with a heavily splintered broom

Liamario wrote: »
    I'd bang her too. But with a heavily splintered broom
    Ouch! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Not too much sympathy for her, I mean all she had to do was attending a few meetings.. why didnt she just go to them. :confused::confused:

She Tweeted: “the only “bookings” that I’m familiar with are Disney Films, never thought that I’d be “booking” into Jail…eeeks,”

LOL what a tool

She's a knob, her and Joan Rivers went at it via Twitter recently.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's a knob, her and Joan Rivers went at it via Twitter recently.

Throw in that 'heavily splintered broom' and you've got quite a scenario there :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement