Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linsey Lohan gets 90 days jail and another 90 days for rehab!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

xzanti wrote: »
    Throw in that 'heavily splintered broom' and you've got quite a scenario there :D

Joan Rivers would have trouble flying on it if it had splinters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

mfeox4iu60xjyouhn2.gif
    Taken from various mugshots. Never mind Lindsay, you'll be out soon. Then you can go back to being a total idiot. I'm sure they'll keep a room ready for you for the next time you get sent down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Liamario

She's turning into her mother!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Liamario wrote: »
    She's turning into her mother!
    What's that old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree?
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

ejmaztec wrote: »
    She's an overdose waiting to happen.

+1
    She's a real mess and apparently she's allowed to continue her prescribed meds (uppers/downers/something for ADHD) while in jail. Someone that young shouldn't be addicted to half the meds she's on and nobody should be mixing it all with alcohol & certain other substances.
    I think if she doesn't take rehab seriously this time then an overdose is likely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Lindsay Lohan has been in the Lynwood Correctional Center for nine days, and from Day 1 her and her family having been telling anyone who would listen that she's Nelson Mandela chained to a car engine in Michael Vick's backyard being guarded by the SS. Man, I wonder what all this enabling has done for Lindsay? I bet it's not counterproductive at all. Star Magazine reports:

"The other day Lindsay was freaking out because she wanted another blanket. She kept yelling out, 'Hello! I asked for a blanket like two hours ago! I'm getting sick!' It went on for hours." "My sister told me that Lindsay was complaining about not having any bottled water to drink, and saying that unpurified water makes her sick. But this isn't some fancy hotel. If inmates want water, they drink good old Los Angeles tap water. "Then she was demanding someone bring her a fan. She said she was going to pass out. Of course she didn't get it — or the water."

And of course, Dina Lohan thought "jail" meant "day spa".

“She doesn’t have cell phone privileges, that’s absurd. She doesn’t even have a pillow to sleep on,” Dina told RadarOnline.com exclusively. “I talk to her through glass. There’s a phone and we put her on speaker but I can’t even hug my daughter. She’s treated like a common criminal.”

Look, I don't want to ruin the surprise for Dina, but her daughter is in JAIL. You don't get sentenced to 90 for scratching off three sailboats on a lottery ticket or winning the Showcase Showdown, you go to jail because you're a drunk bitch who can't handle her blow. Hope that clears everything up!

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2010/07/lindsay-is-a-model-prisoner.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^"She’s treated like a common criminal” - ffs!...this is unreal, thinking her daugther is above everyone else. She ***IS*** a f*cking criminal!....she broke the law and her a** got thrown in jail.

I hear she's out tomorrow, probably get $1 million for the story, sickening!

The judge presiding over Lindsay Lohan's court case allegedly ignored advice about the best way to treat the star's psychiatric and addiction issues.

Sources familiar with the case told TMZ that Judge Marsha Revel threw out a list of recommended rehabilitation clinics compiled by Lohan's court appointed psychiatrists, choosing instead to send her to a compound based in Costa Mesa, California.

The insiders say that Judge Revel was won over by the Chief Operating Officer of the Morningside facility's assurances that the Mean Girls actress would undergo "tougher" treatment than a regular patient by being denied contact with the outside world, despite the psychiatrists' claims that only their selected centres would provide her with the level of support she requires.

Lohan is currently serving a 90-day sentence for breaking the terms of her probation at a Californian correctional facility, but is expected to leave this weekend and will reportedly enter rehab almost immediately. It was revealed yesterday that the Morningside facility underwent a $220,000 (£140,000) refurbishment ahead of the star's arrival.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a254192/judge-ignored-lohan-psychiatric-advice.html

Money talks and everyone is out to use every opportunity to their advantage it seems - including the place where Linlow is heading soon.

God bless the american justice system....it needs all the help it can get.

• Advertisement

^ that "bling ring" skank Alexis Niers got out last week as well...30 days of a six month stretch, no doubt E! will have a contract for season 2 of Pretty Wild waiting for her.

I don't follow the goings on of all these tarts, but I definitely love seeing them fail.
    When you think of Heath Ledger (talented actor) dying and then you see lohan, hilton and their cronies continuing down the road of wealth and ignorance, it does grate ever so slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

13 days, what a flippin' joke!

I love the bit:
    Lohan had tearfully pleaded for forgiveness in court after failing to attend the sessions.
    ...meanwhile she at the same time having "fcuk you" on her finger in court!

...and she's out.

I thought she already revealed she was gay! ;)

The paint on my "Free Lindsey Lohan" placards hasn't had time to dry. She should have got two years.:(

...and her mother should have got 20 for being an offensive weapon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Liamario wrote: »
    I thought she already revealed she was gay! ;)

Who knows what could happen if her career doesn't pick up.. Did that tape leak yet?

Who knows what could happen if her career doesn't pick up.. Did that tape leak yet?

She was dating a woman, so I put the pieces together (I don't believe in the existence of bi-sexuality)

She'll make a fortune now selling her sob story....ugh!

13 days of a 90 day sentence...that really is a joke. Not even 2 weeks of a 3 month sentence.
    Wonder if she's required to do the whole 90 days in rehab or will we see her out even sooner?
    Actually I don't care!

FFS!...she's been offered a million bucks for her story, so much for being punished:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i8f8572de75e9b833f92ac759a5938970

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I thought that felons could not benefit from their crimes?

^^^
    I guess it doesn't apply to celebs...that's how most of them make their money these days. Look at how Celebrity Rehab had all these d-listers running around suddenly claiming to have problems with pills & alcohol.
    Nobody wants to write articles about role model celebs and their contributions to charity..they need to break the law in some way to become interesting enough to be newsworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,862 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20415475,00.html
    After serving a fraction of her jail term and rehab stay, Lindsay Lohan is a free woman – sort of.

The actress, 24, checked out of UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on Tuesday after just over three weeks, a source confirms. The judge had originally ordered Lohan to three months of in-patient treatment as part of her sentence for violating probation in a DUI case.

"She's out and doing really well," the source tells PEOPLE.

According to a source close to Lohan, the actress is now in UCLA's outpatient program, which has strict rules for patients.

"The outpatient program is just like the inpatient program, except you get to go home at night," a UCLA patient tells PEOPLE.

Due to overcrowding and good behavior, Lohan's jail term also had been cut short to 13 days instead of the three months ordered by the judge.

A hearing is set for Wednesday morning at a Beverly Hills courthouse before a new judge, Elden Fox.

This is the best thing to happen to her career now :rolleyes:

ejmaztec wrote: »
    O' dear.
    It will be interesting to see if this pans out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Well I did warn the citizens of Hollywood a couple of months ago ...... :D

Oracle wrote: »
    Well I did warn the citizens of Hollywood a couple of months ago ...... :D

I expect you went over there and got her tanked up, just to make sure.:P

If not, can you PM me the Lotto numbers please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

And the Irish are judging her regarding her drinking problems.....:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,116 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

No. We're judging her regarding her cocaine problems.

• Advertisement

old_aussie wrote: »

ROFLMAO

A drinking problem over there would be an average Friday night over here :)

No. We're judging her regarding her cocaine problems.

Limerick people invented cocaine.

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Limerick people invented cocaine.

No class Limerick scumbags from Southhill or Moyross maybe, we're not all like that! :rolleyes:

old_aussie wrote: »

ROFLMAO

Good old-fashioned stereo-typing. based on the 19th century habits of the Irish navvies in England, who worked hard and played hard, so inspiring the English people to believe that the entire population of Ireland was on the beer 24/7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alex4u

cool down guys. you are diverting away from Lindsay :pac:

Lindsay Lohan Failed Drug Test, Arrest Warrant Issued

On Monday, Superior Court Judge Elden Fox issued an arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan after the actress acknowledged failing a drug test.

Lohan, however, will be free pending a court hearing on Friday. Via Twitter she announced that "she failed a court-ordered drug test and alcohol screening".

Lohan could go back to jail since she violated her probation. Earlier this year she was sentenced to 23 days in jail and rehab afterwards.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20017024-10391698.html

Good!...stupid bint needs to serve a full 90 days!

Recidivism's a great word, and I don't get to use it often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,116 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

....Aaand back out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11409223

Wow. That was nearly a full day there. :rolleyes:

Yea, its gotten to be a bit of a sad joke in whats called "The American Justice System"

This debacle reads like a Hollywood movie!

This debacle reads like a Hollywood movie!
    ...Which it probably will be in time!

I wonder who they will get to play her? :pac:

^Lindsay Lohan?

Comes out of rehab, hits a baby pram, gets drunk, does cocaine, goes back on Aderall(sp) for adhd which they weened her off as she doesn't actually have adhd. Judge smartly denies her bail to keep her away from all that but then this is overturned because this misdemeanor is apparently not that bad.
    This is almost as ridiculous as Paris Hilton getting yet another slap on the wrist for again being in possession of drugs.

Silly as this sounds and fame hoar that he is, Lindsay's dad seems to be the only sane one connected with Lindsay. He's shouting that she needs a long stint in rehab whereas her mother & everyone else are urging us to feel sorry for this golden girl who has had a setback in her recovery.
    The only setback Lindsay has had is a few days in jail & rehab that interrupted her drug use!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

She will have access to more Class A behind bars then she did outside, I'd say she's chomping at the bit to go back :p.

The saga continues.............

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a283726/lindsay-lohan-ordered-back-to-rehab.html

Lindsay Lohan has been ordered back to rehab until January 3, 2011 after returning to court to face the consequences of her failed drugs test.

The Mean Girls actress arrived at court in Los Angeles just after 8am PT this morning to face Judge Elden Fox, who had the option of either sending her back to jail or a further stint in rehab.

Lohan had spent time behind bars and in rehab earlier this year relating to a probation violation stemming from a 2007 charge. She later admitted on her Twitter account that she had tested positive for a controlled substance while on probation.

"Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away overnight," she wrote. "I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps."

The 24-year-old was subsequently sent back to jail by Judge Elden Fox, although she was later released on $300,000 bail. Lohan then checked herself voluntarily into a rehab centre in Los Angeles, where she has remained until today's court hearing.

An attorney for Lohan has yet to comment.

FFS!....she went to to jail today [again] and yet again only spent 4.5 hours in the slammer....total farce!!!!!

FFS!....she went to to jail today [again] and yet again only spent 4.5 hours in the slammer....total farce!!!!!

That's two hours more than a guy I know spent in Cork prison for having a bit of an income tax problem in the local court. Perhaps some of our judges have emigrated to the US?

• Advertisement
Advertisement