Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GSP vs Koscheck 2..Any Info

• 07-07-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Has there been any news on when this is going to happen?
    I Honestly Cant see GSP being beaten ever again.Hes Just too good.
    What do you guys think?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

After the next T.U.F...You can find out when that is,Google is your friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭danlen

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    I Honestly Cant see GSP being beaten ever again.Hes Just too good.

Steady on mate, ever again is pretty strong. Just look at what happened Fedor! And he still has to fight Anderson Silva

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I think we've another 5 months of events to get through before this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

the finale is on the 4th of dec, so the 2 will face off in the next offical event, should be ufc 122, just before christmas.
    thats what normally happens with other tuf ouings.

i would expect gsp to win but anything can happen tbh.i wouldn't like his chances against The SPIDER also which will hopefully happen;)

watched a video of silva v okami at welterweight recently, silva is some guy for changing weight. considering he looked bigger than big nog on the walkout to the cage on big nog's last fight against cain.

actually...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StYulH-yKsk

sorry guys i tried to integrate the said video but can't get it on here with the tools provided, any assistance would be appreciated. cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Fixed the youtube embedding for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Who cares for now. The fight will be in 5 or 6 months and I really hope Koscheck is a right shíthead on TUF because GSP talks out of his arse and is boring with everything he says and does including fighting.

Lets focus our attention to Sonnen / Silva or Edgar / Penn 2 because they are not far away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    I Honestly Cant see GSP being beaten ever again.

Of course he will be beaten again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

the finale is on the 4th of dec, so the 2 will face off in the next offical event, should be ufc 122, just before christmas.
    thats what normally happens with other tuf ouings.

There won't be a card between Dec 4th and Christmas, chances are that it will be on the New Years card, As New Years Day and Christmas Day both fall on a Saturday this year it's an awkward one, don't rule out a New Years Eve card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

scudzilla wrote: »
    There won't be a card between Dec 4th and Christmas, chances are that it will be on the New Years card, As New Years Day and Christmas Day both fall on a Saturday this year it's an awkward one, don't rule out a New Years Eve card

If they hold an event on New Years Even then it will have to be something spectacular to sell tickets and PPV

Advertisement