Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions for FIFA 11 Producers

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Yea, they're quite serious about these embargoes too folks, if you break them you (and your organisation) never get invited back to any of these events! Given Axwell was representing Boards.ie we would be cross too as we have more of these sorts of events later in the year to attend ;)

I'm sure Axwell will have a post with the questions answered ready to roll out as soon as it's lifted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Top job boys. Can't wait for these answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Ok so there is an embargo on the information, i presume you can answer simple things.

How many questions did you get to ask?

Was he horribly offended by the line of questioning?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Parawind wrote: »
    Ok so there is an embargo on the information, i presume you can answer simple things.

How many questions did you get to ask?

Around 12, but bare in mind it was a 10 minute interview with him and some of the answers involved explanations. Also some of the questions on the thread are already answered in numerous videos that were released already or during a presentation of the new game and its features which I saw during the same day so they didnt need to be asked again in the interview.
    Parawind wrote: »
    Was he horribly offended by the line of questioning?

Not at all, hes dead sound and very open with regards to answering questions or taking on board some of the points I put forward. This is one forum of many, he sees and hears the same questions multiple times in one week alone during interviews let alone through all the other types of media like facebook, EA forums etc.

For example he was in Paris on Tuesday, London on Wednesday, Warsaw on Thursday and hes in Munich tomorrow. He will no doubt hear a lot of the same questions in each venue and have to go through the same answers and presentations each day.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

miralize wrote: »
    So you cant tell us his response. Could you at least say if they were generally positive?

I would say based on the questions on the bigger issues yes and overall the game and its new features have a lot of improvements on FIFA 10.

FIFA 11 is definitely a step forward from FIFA 10 as oppose to the new Pro Evo which looks like step backwards. EA take a lot of time taking onboard what people say on the EA forums and are probably better than most companies in that respect and as a result are very aware of all the issues with FIFA 10 at the time they are working on FIFA 11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Manager Mode glitch fixed? :P

Check back around the 23rd and all will be revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Can you tell us who's questions he liked the best? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Hi Lads , 1st post.
    I'd like to see a return of indoor football & a create your own Scenario mode.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Check back around the 23rd and all will be revealed.

Right, it's the 23rd, spill the beans or GTFO :p

• Advertisement

The embargo is actually till 10.30 am on the 23rd so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Axwell wrote: »
    The embargo is actually till 10.30 am on the 23rd so :p

:rolleyes: tick tock, tick tock.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I hope the big long answer you've wrote out goes missing when your computer crashes because you made us wait til 10:30 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

*Looks at clock*

:(:(:(

Its in the other thread - crisis at work sorry about the delay!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement