Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming club - Galway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

What's this then? You haven't mentioned it before :rolleyes: haha

Claws are out deary...do be careful :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

New Alert:pac:

Myself and Asmodean are due to go donw to Square eyes tomorrow for 7pm for a few hours, probably hit O'Connells for a pint after, Anybody interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i might come down for this.

skelliser wrote: »
    i might come down for this.

Do sure, i just might kill you this time:pac:

after you find out where im hiding by SCREENWATCHING!!!

• Advertisement

Steyr wrote: »
    New Alert:pac:

Myself and Asmodean are due to go donw to Square eyes tomorrow for 7pm for a few hours, probably hit O'Connells for a pint after, Anybody interested??

Sorry dudes.. finally got a bit of money today but its going on pints tonight! Will finally be sorted though after 2moro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

what that code I need to join the GGG site? :)

mink_man wrote: »

Flojo can fill you in on that, just come downstairs to Squareeyes tomorrow around 7ish, il be wearing a Green Connacht Rugby Jersey, make yourself known.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

access code is GGG :) flojo has to approve you before you're able to get onto the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

whiteman19 wrote: »
    access code is GGG :) flojo has to approve you before you're able to get onto the site.

ah I see :)

thing is I haven't and won't be able to go into the city until september...

and is it xbox that can be played? :)

• Advertisement

and is it xbox that can be played? :)

There are XBOX Controllers and they are set up for some games but PC will always reign supreme.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Wahey lookin forward to it, been a while. chat and a pint after is also most welcome with anyone who is attending. been playing bc2 all week, need to shake the mw cobwebs off!!

ah I see :)

thing is I haven't and won't be able to go into the city until september...
    that's okay. i'm not back in galway til september for college (i'm currently in sligo) but i've joined anyway so i can get to know the crowd (even though i haven't met any of them yet :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I'll be there tomorrow (Wednesday) for 7 o'clock as well.

No pints for me though I'm afraid. Sssshkint. :rolleyes:

dont worry minkman/whiteman we'll still be around in september! in the meantime feel free to join the networks so ye can get in on the chat. a few of us have our gamertags up too so you can game with us on xbl too if you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

NO HELICOPTERS :P

shíte internet, Asmodean :o so i've never played online :eek:
    can't get any sort of bb in my area other than mobile bb and even then it's on the crap signal :(

roll on september :D

DRakE wrote: »
    NO HELICOPTERS :P

FACT!! What a waste of time everybody hits the deck to hide, and for the love of Jesus.........

STOP SCREENWATCHIN!!:pac:

When are ye meeting next? Wouldn't mind taggin along.

Steyr wrote: »
    Flojo can fill you in on that, just come downstairs to Squareeyes tomorrow around 7ish, il be wearing a Green Connacht Rugby Jersey, make yourself known.

Are you going to make an appearance on the site at all Steyr? Also do you ever take that jersey off? :p

• Advertisement

When are ye meeting next? Wouldn't mind taggin along.

As said before I haven't been able to arrange anything due to money issues and I've been quite busy this last week aswell. The lads have been arranging meet ups themselves but if I got everything finally sorted 2moro we can try for a meeting this Sunday in Square eyes. Will see if that suits everyone first.

Just a reminder that we're meeting at 3pm tomorrow (Sunday) in Squareyes on Forster Street.

Feel free to drop in at any time and there might be a drink or two afterwards if you behave yourselves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

A new feature in [ii] is the cloudsave. It allows you to store your savegames and settings for a game on the cloud and retrieve them to any machine on the network. So you can play call of duty on one machine push your character/settings to the cloud and come in the next day sit at a different machine and pull your character/settings from the cloud and carry on from where you left off!

About time. :D

Massive pain in the hole if you can't sit at the pc where your savegame is.

On the subject of tomorrow, would seriously go for an hour or even a half-hour of rock band.

Hate the guitar but love banging the drums and murdering the songs with the mic.

About time. :D

Massive pain in the hole if you can't sit at the pc where your savegame is.

On the subject of tomorrow, would seriously go for an hour or even a half-hour of rock band.

Hate the guitar but love banging the drums and murdering the songs with the mic.

Ive at least two hours on a card to use, and even though ive never played it before, id be up for this, looked good from looking at people in there.

Ive at least two hours on a card to use, and even though ive never played it before, id be up for this, looked good from looking at people in there.
    The rates for the console rooms are different, to encourage higher occupancy I suppose. Also, the cost of running the rooms would be a good bit higher. Big massive TV with kick-ass speakers cranked up to 11.

It's no more than €12 an hour, whether there is 1 person in there or 4. So €3 each if there's 4, €4 if there's 3 and €6 if there's only 2. Stating the obvious, but was just clarifying in case anyone thought it was €12 each per person or something (has happened).

I vote for a few songs on Beatles Rockband anyway. ;)

Iv gotten into bad company 2 in a big way on the xbox!! its brilliant and imo quite refreshing from MW.

I see we need to log in with email/EA account to play it in [ii], is there any way around this?

skelliser wrote: »
    I see we need to log in with email/EA account to play it in [ii], is there any way around this?
    BC2 was sold without LAN support.

workin again today so i cant make it. pretty pissed because it sounds like it'll be a good one too! have fun! =)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

Eman Resu wrote: »
    A new feature in [ii] is the cloudsave. It allows you to store your savegames and settings for a game on the cloud and retrieve them to any machine on the network. So you can play call of duty on one machine push your character/settings to the cloud and come in the next day sit at a different machine and pull your character/settings from the cloud and carry on from where you left off!

I <3 the new cloudsave, now I can pick up my Dragon Age saves anywhere.
    If only I had time to play :(

Advertisement