Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crotchless

Options
  • 07-07-2010 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

A frustrated wife buys a pair of crotchless panties in an attempt to spice up her dead sex life
    she puts them on along with a short skirt and sits on the sofa oppisite her husband
    at strategic moments she uncrosses her legs enough times until her husband says are you wearing crotchless knickers
    yes she says with a seductive smile
    thank god for that i thought the stuffing was coming out of the sofa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

:D i like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Me likey :D

Here's something similiar,

A lady who had been married for several years was growing more and more frustrated at her husband's lack of interest in sex.

She wondered about ways to add some pizzazz to their relationship, and finally decided to purchase some crotchless underwear she had seen in a lingerie shop.

One evening when she was feeling particularly desirous, and he was, as usual, watching television, she took a shower, freshened up, and donned the crotchless undies, and a slinky negligee.

She then strolled between her husband and the television, and suggestively tossed one leg up on his chair arm.

'Want some of this?' she purred.

'Are you kidding?' he replied.

'Look what it did to your underwear'

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement