Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marbella/Porto Banus advice!!

Options
  • 07-07-2010 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Myself and my mates are in our early twenties and are heading to marbella in spain in august. just looking for advice from people who have been before. i've heard its expensive over there. i am wondering what are the cheaper places to go drinking? what are the places to stay away from? what is the best way to get to marbella from malaga airport?
    any advice would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

A bus from the airport to Marbella bus station is 5 euros, last time I got it (a taxi 80 euros).

They go about every hour or hour an a half.

It's about a tenner in a taxi to Porto Banus.

The cheaper drinking holes are back up the caost in Fuengirola or Benalmadena but the cost of getting up and down negates the savings.

You'll find the price of drink isn't that expensive in either place anyway, compared to here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shanek1

Cheers abrasax. I assume there are good lively bars in marbella and puerto banus that are not a tener a pint. I have no interest in going to the super night clubs that I hear charge huge entrance fees and drink prices high too.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cooper38

try and skip down to tariffa for a few days. Great spot for watching or trying out kiteboarding and great buzz in the town

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

List of places in Banus below, it's pricey enough in the clubs but there is some talent there! All these places are in close proximity so there isn't much point in saying 1 bar is better than the other, if you go you'll scope out where the fun is at yourself. I can't ever remember anywhere exactly being cheap to drink, but things might have changed..

http://lovebanus.com/search.asp?catID=99

Advertisement