Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing on Jerseys

• 07-07-2010 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all.

My brother's birthday is coming up and he wants his name printed on the back of his jersey with a number. Is there anywhere in the city that does this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

alfie hales sports shop used to do it afaicr:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think most sports shops do this, no? Alfies do anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Why not go the the azzurri website. There you can go all out and design your own jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

You can make your own with an iron on transfer printed from your own printer. Check this out http://h71028.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/344461-0-0-225-121.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

http://www.excelpromotions.ie/

the above will do it - they are based in the Six Cross Roads Business Park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Where are they based as not in Waterford that long....

I need this for Friday...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

go to alfie hales sports shop in arundle square ( city centre ) . cost about 12-15 euro, maybe less

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Where are they based as not in Waterford that long....

I need this for Friday...

Just go into Alfies and they will do it within the hour.

No need to go into Excell Promotions or the like for this.

Thanks all.

Went to Alfie Hales and got it done in 20 mins and got his name and the number for €24! Birthday present sorted!

Thanks all.

Went to Alfie Hales and got it done in 20 mins and got his name and the number for €24! Birthday present sorted!

Excellent, glad you got it all sorted. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Sully!

Advertisement