Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dates in tech

Options
  • 07-07-2010 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

praying to get called for ph4 in sept but does anyone know roughly what the dates are.done ph2 from july to dec last yr.

ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

its 11 weeks long so it will be 11 weeks from whenever the next college term starts.

I went in at start of January and was out the third week of March

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

but does anybody know roughly what the dates are?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Ring your training advisor or Services to business in the FAS training centre nearest you.They will tell what dates and whether or not your likely to be on it in sept.

oh ive done that and they cant give me an answer.the norm with them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Usually 3rd week of Sept , this year 20 September for 11 weeks

• Advertisement

bertie1 wrote: »
    Usually 3rd week of Sept , this year 20 September for 11 weeks

ta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

aflib wrote: »
    praying to get called for ph4 in sept but does anyone know roughly what the dates are.done ph2 from july to dec last yr.

ta

Hi, sorry to go off topic. How long after you finished phase 2 did you have to wait to get you resluts? I am waiting on the results of t2 and p3 and I finished
    fas about a month ago.

m.j.w wrote: »
    Hi, sorry to go off topic. How long after you finished phase 2 did you have to wait to get you resluts? I am waiting on the results of t2 and p3 and I finished
    fas about a month ago.

hey.i was in ph2 from july last yr to dec.we usually got our results a day or 2 after our exam.ring your tutor and ask for them.they might have got lost in the post or something

Advertisement