Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Childcare

Options
  • 07-07-2010 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Morning All,
    New to this so hope I'm doing this properly and posting in correct place!
    I have a 17month old who has been with my childminder part time for the last 7 months. She is very happy there and I am more than happy with how things have been going.
    Unfortunately, I have to return to work full time and my childminder is unable/unwilling to do full time care which means I have to put her into a creche. I am really so unhappy about this and cannot sleep for thinking about it.
    My questions are to those with experience:
    (1) Can any recommend a good creche in the South side / dublin road side of the city? I'm looking at Family Tree and Tall Trees in particular.
    (2) My little girl, as all children, has been sick quite a bit, colds flu, tummy upsets etc etc. Should I be concerned about sickness she may pick up in creche
    (3) How will she settle? She is so happy where she is and I feel I am literally pulling the rug out from underneath her and all she knows. However, she is a very socialble little girl and gets on well with other children.
    Any advice gratfully appreciated.
    Suppose I'm just looking for re-assurance

Advertisement