Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next New Transformers Masterpiece - Rodimus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It was a stick blender I ordered for my girlfriend.

Doesn't even have a ****ing alt mode!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

So...did anybody actually GET one yet?

Cause mine isn't even in the post.

Kapow toys informed me today that Royal Mail won't take it so they have to sort something out, which may mean more cost to me. :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Kapow toys informed me today that Royal Mail won't take it so they have to sort something out, which may mean more cost to me. :mad:

Serious answer: that really sucks man :(

Joke answer: Bet they'd take Optimus. Shows they have taste.

Joke answer: Bet they'd take Optimus. Shows they have taste.

rodimus.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yes, well Megs took out Optimus at Autobot city, and that was even before the Unicron upgrade, clealy this is what Prowl was talking about.

Yeahm that sounds good

What a load of crap. Yeah, the box is biggish, but not exactly huge.
    ...and it doesn't weigh much either.

Apparently mine is now processing. I'm not holding my breath.

Have to pay a further £11.50 for shipping.

LOL that Rodimus causing more problems then he is worth. ;) I am still disappointed with his size .

LOL that Rodimus causing more problems then he is worth. ;) I am still disappointed with his size .

Have you got one? It's a pretty big figure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Nemesis Prime

Got mine from Dublin City Comics last weekend. Was really happy with it til got into transformation. Panels on legs are overscrewed and popped off, then a spring in foot was stuck inside actual foot preventing movement . Brought it back to shop and J was able to fix the problems in foot with a screwdriver in few mins, but the side panels on legs fault seems to be a common occurrence. They stay on when posed but pop off during play. One of the hand guns dosent fit will into slot in left hand either, bit of Blu-Tac helps. I'm 50/50 on this figure, bit of a let down compered to other MP in terms of quality but it's a character I like and problems aside it does look well. Firebolt Targetmaster could easily been included. Hope next release is Galvatron , as this figure would be a low point to end the line of Masterpieces on. Beginning to think I should have opted for Fans Project Protector armour instead.

I didnt get one yet. How much is it in Dublin City Comics?

Day 30ish.

Still no MP Roddy for me. Time to send the credit card people a letter.

I didnt get one yet. How much is it in Dublin City Comics?

200, iirc.

First shipment was pre-sold out. They may not have any on hand at the moment.

wow thats expensive , i will have to fund that some how . Anybody want to buy an MP Megatron ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

I think Customs hit them hard upon this Delivery.

It arrived yesterday and is a thing of beauty.

*bump*

A mere 2 months after release, and i finally have one!

This thing is fiddly and unlike other fiddly MPs it doesn't quite hold together in some spots (mainly the chest tab) without a dab of glue.

It just feels like there are multiple parts that need constant mini-adjustments to line them up properly, and even then some of the gaps in the alt mode stick out like a sore thumb.

Some MPs work becasue they're actually quite simple, uncluttered. (Eg Grimlock)

Others, are complex, but have an attention to detail and finer points of engineering that mean they're actually quite sucessful.

This thing falls in the middle. Complex, but the whole thing just doesn't fit together right.

Unless you're a completist, or paricularly fond of Hot Rod(imus) it's not really worth the bother, or at least wait to see what Hasbro can do with it.

7.5 month bump.

'New and improved' MP9 resolves just about every issue...except the chest tab.

All the things they went to trouble of fixing, but the chest tab still needs a tab of glue.

Now they've ironed just about all the faults out of it, it's actually a bit less finnicky than the Hasbro version....and i rather like it.

It's still pretty inexcusable that MP9 came out the way it did first time round though.

Advertisement