Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of dead people?

Options
  • 07-07-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Last night i dreamt my deceased grandparents were with me in my bedroom. They were all sitting on the side of my bed giving me advice about something which is about to cause a big riff in my immediate family. The advice they gave was very sound and said things which i didnt know were true until speaking to my mother this morning.

Now usually, I m quite cynical about dreams and meaning ans things but this was so unnerving. And how would my subconscious know things that I dont? Or maybe Iv just had my head in the clouds for too long?

I dont really know what I want answered hear but just maybe t see if people have had dreams like this before? Where things came to light that you didnt already know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Chrisi

Are you sure it was a dream? Don't mean to freak you out or anything but it could have been some sort of dream visitation? It can feel like a dream, but sometimes you are actually being visited by your deseased loved ones. Maybe your grandparents wanted to check in on you, Don't be afraid though, its a good thing. I have a friend who often has dreams about her grandmother who she was very close to, and it gives her alot of comfort :D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Thanks for replying Chrisi!

The thought had crossed my mind! I told my brother and mother (both of whom would be quite spiritual) about it and they are both mad jealous!

I wouldnt be frightened of a visitation as such, but my OH is totally freaked out now!:D Its nice to know they care! and I suppose even if it was just a dream it was a nice one so I shouldnt worry too much! Plus it was the first time all four of them got along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Chrisi

It's quite possible they visited you to show you they get on now ;) How could you argue in heaven? :o

Advertisement