Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown band - Tricks and Leeches (with vocals)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Had to read the youtube video description before I realised that the whole song is sung by Dave Lee!? Thought it was only the chorus (sounding least like Maynard).

Very very Maynard-esque, so it's like a cover band. But brilliantly done. Fits perfectly and is a nice nod to their older stuff....Undertow and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

who is this dave lee?

is he in a tool tribute band? he sounds really like maynard.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

What hidden track on lateralus? where is it hidden? considering i've listened to that album hundreds of times i am surprised to only be hearing about this now.

Song sounds good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 EgoApocalypse

Great Job:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

this aint on my feckin album!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I'm calling shenannigans on this.

there is no "hidden" track on lateralus.

If the music is tool (which i doubt) then its an unreleased demo, which is ultra rare as tool dont let stuff like this leak. the playing might be tool-esque, but the tones dont match.

it sounds to me like mr lee and his friends have adapted a song by chevelle:

and tried to pass it off as a hidden tool track. either that or tool are ripping off bands who ripped them off in the past...

good try though.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

I agree with this guy ^^^^^^^^

If it was a real tool track i would already have heard it. Simple as that.

Theres a bunch of other "hidden" tracks on youtube which are just 3 tracks played over each other. ***** are just writing the words "hidden tool track" to get more views. total bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Sorry for that, it doesn't seem to be Tool. :o

too make up for the mistake, here he is singing A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I assume hes the singer of killing lazarus?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

And yeah, drums aren't nearly good enough to be Danny Carey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I've edited the first post at the OP's request as I think it's pretty clear that it's not in fact Tool :).

Advertisement