Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterers

Options
  • 07-07-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,Im hosting an event in October and need to find a company in the D15 are that does catering. There doesnt seem to be anything on the net.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Are you looking for hot/cold food, finger food, multi-course meals?

I know Bradys will do sandwiches and finger food and the like, we've used them in work.

You could also try letseatin.ie, they are local (coolmine). Havent used them myself, but if you have a search on this forum you might find some reviews, I'm sure they were discussed before.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

yea im looking for Sandwiches and finger food like chicken goujons and cocktail sausages, just the basics. Is that Bradys the restarant/pub place there in Castleknock?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yes, It's the one at the edge of Blanch village.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Perhaps Betelnut in Draiocht does this type of thing?

I'd say just about any local restaurant will do it if you ask!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

It's not exactly Dublin 15, but if you really want to splurge, try Sidewalk Catering from up here in Dunboyne.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

i know a chef in roselawn that does catering for parties. p.m. me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

As per the OP, I'm looking for recommendations for a catering service in D15 - sandwiches, finger food, quiches etc delivered to the house to cater for approx 20 people. Any suggestions appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Gaspode wrote: »
    letseatin.ie, they are local (coolmine).
    I order from these all the time, lovely food. Their American buffalo wings are the business. They do a mixture of everthing incl salads, not sure about sambos though.
    As per the OP, I'm looking for recommendations for a catering service in D15 - sandwiches, finger food, quiches etc delivered to the house to cater for approx 20 people. Any suggestions appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

anniehoo wrote: »
    I order from these all the time, lovely food.

I agree, their food is good quality and tastes great but not exactly what I'm looking for in terms an afternoon buffet - any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I used these

http://www.tonyscateringservice.ie/index.php

The good was lovely, good prices and large portions. I would definitely use them again

Advertisement