Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I might have Heb B

Options
  • 07-07-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I made a bad mistake and slept with a local Asian woman in Cambodia. I used a condom but it split during sex and i only realised after a few seconds. We also had oral sex.

I don't know what to do? What do i do if i have it? Is it fatal? I am sick with worry. How can i ever be with anyone again?

I can't say that the woman had it for absoloute sure but 20% of people in Cambodia have it, I am expecting the worst. Is the wikipedia page accurate on this topic.

Manworried

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Your over reacting

If 20% of people have Hep B that means 80% dont

Also go to your Doctor if your worried about it

Your worrying yourself over nothing

Id be worried more about Catch Malaria from the Mozzi's the your chances of Hep B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Hi

I made a bad mistake and slept with a local Asian woman in Cambodia. I used a condom but it split during sex and i only realised after a few seconds. We also had oral sex.

I don't know what to do? What do i do if i have it? Is it fatal? I am sick with worry. How can i ever be with anyone again?

I can't say that the woman had it for absoloute sure but 20% of people in Cambodia have it, I am expecting the worst. Is the wikipedia page accurate on this topic.

Manworried

The acute illness causes liver inflammation, vomiting, jaundice and—rarely—death.

Get yourself to a doc and put your mind at rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

go to the doctor and get tested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement