Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband North Wexford - What's your experience

Options
  • 07-07-2010 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I've had it with Eircom FWA. I'm looking for an alternative. My exchange is one of the 2 that are not going to be upgraded to ADSL:mad:. So I'm looking at Digiweb or Skytel. . anyone in the county have any experiences of either, good or bad ?? Would love to hear. . Tx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

It really depends on what part of North County Wexford that you are located in. There is Digiweb, Skytel and Permanet that you can look at. If you read through some of the posts in this forum you might find someone from the location that you are in that has some experience of the providers.

hth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dottie69

Thanks, I've had great advise and references from the bods on the boards. Permanet or Regional seem to be the best in my area. Thanks for the input.

Advertisement