Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have your wetsuit!

Options
  • 07-07-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,

hoping for a miracle here, but here goes.

Managed to walk away from the Triathlone with the persons next to me in transitions wetsuit.

My number was 2633, so I am assuming it was either:

2631: Tommy Lees

or

2635: Barry Ryan

Hopefully one of these guys has my wetsuit.

In have tried getting the contact details off the Tri-Athlone crowd (hopeless) and Triathlon Ireland without luck.

The Wetsuit I accidentally walked away with is an XL with orange piping.

Any help would obviously be appreciated

Cheers guys

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Woof2

Hi Triathlone competitors
    I hear 2-300 entrants were disqualified at Triathlone. That's up to 10% which is unheard of. I was one - supposed to have done 'insufficient laps' on the run. it was only two and a bit laps so how would you miscount that. I'm appealing with lots of evidence to support my case. Just wondering how many more there must be who have been similarly DQ'd unfairly cos i suspect a major mess up with timing chips has occurred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 barzone

Hi Burlo27,
    Barry here, just to let you know...I have my own wetsuit, so you can narrow your search a little. However, my friend had his wetsuit stolen at Athlone last year when Transition opened, so maybe that has happened again....

Best of luck with your search,

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

<Mod snip>

I searched tommy lees there on facebook :P we have a mutual friend (Irish Triathlon!!!) so there's every possibility this is him. You could message him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 burlo27

Thanks for all the help guys, as it turned out the triathlone people fi ally got back to me and Tommy has my wetsuit.

Thanks again guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Hurrah!

• Advertisement
Advertisement