Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hours CGH Cours

Options
  • 07-07-2010 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys got a quick question for anyone who has done the CGH course. I am working at the moment early in the mornings till about 11am and would really like to keep my job while doing this course.

What are the times generaly like are they from 9am to 5pm or is it quite different?

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Oda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

most courses hav at least 1 9pm start some even with 2 or 3 i did 3 dif courses and the best i can tell you is schedules are very unpredictable and change throughout the year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Odarallo09 wrote: »
    Hey guys got a quick question for anyone who has done the CGH course. I am working at the moment early in the mornings till about 11am and would really like to keep my job while doing this course.

What are the times generaly like are they from 9am to 5pm or is it quite different?

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Oda
    Hey Oda, 2 years ago, CGH1 hours were;
    Monday 9-3
    Tuesday 10-2
    Wednesday 9-4
    Thursday 9-1
    Friday 12-3

There are breaks in there but it added up to only 23 1 hour classes in total. It's not going to be the same schedule as that, but it will be roughly the same hours. G'luck in CGH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

Awesome thanks for showing roughly what it will be like!! :D

And thanks I hope it will get me a job ehehe :P

How did it go for you did you learn much about creating your own games etc?

Oda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 athurart09

Hey Oda, 2 years ago, CGH1 hours were;
    Monday 9-3
    Tuesday 10-2
    Wednesday 9-4
    Thursday 9-1
    Friday 12-3

There are breaks in there but it added up to only 23 1 hour classes in total. It's not going to be the same schedule as that, but it will be roughly the same hours. G'luck in CGH :)
    Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement