Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gear sizes

• 07-07-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭

Anybody know about the sizing of Biemme or Santini gear? Looking at getting some gear to go really Euro for the SK tour in August but I'm not sure whether they're really small sized brands or not.
    Anyone have any of this gear out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Italian so of course a bit on the small side. I'm 5'8" & 71kg and wear a Large Santini jersey (still a tight fit)and Medium Santini bibshorts. Hope that helps a bit.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

redmaxi wrote: »
    Italian so of course a bit on the small side. I'm 5'8" & 71kg and wear a Large Santini jersey (still a tight fit)and Medium Santini bibshorts. Hope that helps a bit.......

Cheers - I'm 6ft and about 80kg so I'd guess a size up from you - not used to looking for XL stuff usually!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I have an Ultegra 11-23 block...

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bbosco

I'm 5'8" and a bit over 11st. I take a medium (sometimes listed as a 3) in Biemme bibs and jerseys. I also take a medium in Santini bibs and jerseys. Just bear in mind that Santini in particular is a narrow fit across the chest (and belly :o ). With the Santini medium I can just about fit a sleeveless base layer underneath. The problem I find is that the next size up tends to be a bit too long.

Advertisement