Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry on Newstalk

Options
  • 07-07-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Harry is live on Newstalk in the next few mins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Did he say anything interesting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Joe Cole is prolly going to Liverpool, dunno about anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ya heard he said that the last day too but he also said Joe cole to united was a done deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

SuprSi wrote: »
    Did he say anything interesting?

Not really :D - nothing we all didn't know already, never gives anything away does our Harry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Ya heard he said that the last day too but he also said Joe cole to united was a done deal.

+1

The only report of Cole to Liverpool was from some third party radio station and after the whole Cole is a done deal to United thing, I'm not believing anything until we get some proper reports. Tbh I think there might be still a tug of war of sorts still going on for him between a few clubs including us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

The brother met him in Adare on Monday. Said he made great time for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

mike65 wrote: »
    Joe Cole is prolly going to Liverpool, dunno about anything else.

this is rubbish anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I agree,

He'd want a bloody CT if he even thinks about going near that place.

I could see him doing a job at united though and I could see Fergie getting his best out of him.

Advertisement