Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Left 4 Dead 2 players here (pc)..

Options
  • 07-07-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

maybe you've just picked it up in the sale like myself

noticing that there is such a large amount of douchebags (almost at counterstrike proportions) that its pretty hard to find a fun game with a bit of teamplay

Pretty new to the 'friend' feature on steam but seems the way forward

Is there some way we can add some names of Irish players here so we can get some games going?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Bought it as well myself, but I can't get the bloody thing to run on my machine. So once I fix that, I would be happy to join a few games.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

I'd be up for playing,mainly evenings. Just got the game so not really that good :D My steam names "Theodore"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

In the boards steam group (steam tag same as boards username). Fee free to join in any time you see me in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I was thinking of returned to it (bought it at Xmas, didn't play too much of it) so I'd be up for a game (same username as here)

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep I have it absolute cracking series well worth the money sale or no sale. The game is BEST when played with regular friends so after you have a great game with peeps remember the names and go into previous played friends and sent them a request.

I regulary play now with 10 hard core players and the games are AWESOME....no public mongos and you all know each others TRICKS.

A+ game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

I put in hundreds of hours on the original L4D, but only a couple on the sequel (even though I bought it on release!). Anyway, I'd be up for some games with anyone who plays for the craic and laugh, and are definitely NOT interested in douchebaggery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Always up for some L4D action, Steam ID can be found via the Steam Icon in my sig :)

P.S. Definitely not a douchebag and mainly play for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I only bought it during the sale. My Steam id is Rob Velocity - feel free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

CTASeantheMan

• Advertisement
Advertisement